Sunday, November 25, 2012

October Afternoon Midway layouts

Hello and Happy Sunday. It's been a nice, long weekend for our family. Chris and I spent yesterday cleaning and preparing for my side of the family to come for brunch today.  It's supposed to be a Thanksgiving brunch so our decorations are in limbo between the two holidays LOL  

Anyway, today I am sharing my last projects I created with October Afternoon's Midway collection.  I created these layouts for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio. I feel very grateful to have such a wonderful store to work and shop at!  

My first layout is titled "fun"..I used one of the new word expressions from Pink Paislee. I misted it with the Sprinklers in Pink Balloon.  


I used some of the designer brads and wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico. I then added some drops of Pink Balloon and Token Sprinklers. 


Some stitching underneath my photo with a piece of the Sew Fun Banner and a circle journal from Elle's Studio.  


Here, I added a manila tag and then layered pieces of the Tidbits over it. Again, I added some wooden veneer shapes and finished with some bright orange bakers twine from We R Memory Keepers




Next is my second layout. The title is made from the 12x12 sheet of letter and number stickers.  




I made these "chevrons" with my corner punch.  


Showing off one of the Sew Fun Banners


Well, family will be here soon so I will sign off for now.  I'll be back soon with some new projects that I've been working on!
Thanks for reading! -Jen



2 comments:

  1. love these layouts! so pretty!

    thanks for following my blog and i am returning the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I just love the banner at the top! I always heart banners and need to use them more then I do.

    ReplyDelete