Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Clear Scraps: #bestfriends

Hello..today I  have a layout with tutorial on the Clear Scraps blog!  I used the 6 Inch Diamond Heart Mascil as the background of my page and I'm going to show you my technique! 


Securing the Mascil to my cardstock with washi, I  picked three coordinating colors of Distress Ink/Oxide. I  applied using a foam applicator in a circular motion allowing the colors to blend. 
Next, I  created holes in the cardstock to stitch embroidery floss around the outside and "blank spaces" of the heart.  

Here is the final result! I  love how it turned out!  

Next, I  used pieces from Pebbles' Girl Squad line to embellish my page; such a fun collection!  


Thanks for stopping by!  You can check out the large variety of Mascils by clicking HERE! Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment