Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Clear Scraps February Tag

Today I'm sharing my Clear Scraps tag for this month! I  always adore Valentine theme scrapbook papers and embellishments!  I  began with covering my chipboard tag with this beautiful ombre pink patterned from Pebbles' Forever My Always  collection.  I  set it to the side to add some bling to my Arrow Heart Chipboard Embellishment from Clear Scraps! 


I    knew I  wanted to use a red embossing powder so I  used a cardinal red as my base color. 

Once my paint was dry, I  covered the chipboard with ample amount of embossing ink and added my red glitter embossing powder.  I  then set using my heat gun  


I    layered coordinating stickers and die cuts from the collection before adhering my Arrow Heart with Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive.  Using a pop dot, I    added a cute ampersand sticker to the front right.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Lots of great new products are in the Clear Scraps shop!  Also, check out the blog for more inspiration from the design team! Speaking of design team, Clear Scraps is looking to add designers...if you love working with all types of crafts, this team is for you!   Details can be found HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment