Thursday, February 8, 2018

Dream Big


Happy Thursday!  It's almost the weekend!  Today was my last official day at work...I  have mixed feeling about it and may or may not have cried after I  left. Anyway, I  won't get into that. Instead, I    want to share one of my favorite layouts I  created for Clear Scraps.

The Dream Catcher Chipboard Embellishment is the focal point of my page and I'm going to show you how I  added my color!  

I    first painted the Dream Catcher with white acrylic paint....a couple coats is usually sufficient. 

Next, I  applied my embossing ink to the front of the chipboard.  I  then layered three glittered embossing powders across the dream catcher. I   didn't create definite borders and allowed my colors to intermix. 


And here is the end result! I  love how it turned out...I    wanted to match the ombre effect of the chipboard on my title and the feel of the collection I    used. 


I  used "Pie Chart Heart" by Paige Evans (#219822) for my background and inserted different patterns from the Bohemian Dreams collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  



Thanks for stopping by! Check out all of the variety of Chipboard Embellishments by Clear Scraps by clicking HERE! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment