Sunday, February 25, 2018

Simple Stories Bliss

I can't believe the weekend is almost over! They always seem to go too fast and I  never get as much done as I want.  Didn't help that I wasn't feeling well yesterday. At least The Walking Dead starts back up tonight!

 I'm sharing a layout I  created using the new Simple Stories Bliss collection! I  was lucky to be able to play with some of the new lines for the Simple Stories' booth at Creativation in January!  

I  absolutely love the colors of this line with its pastels mixed in with black and white!  I  used the wood grain with watercolor drops as my background mounted onto white card stock.  Like all Simple Stories collections, Bliss has many embellishments to choose from!  I   used the gorgeous "bliss" script from the 6x12 Chipboard for my title. You can also see coordinating stickers as well as washi tape! 
I  am a big fan of banners so I  always love when one is included on the chipboard or sticker sheet!  They make such a great accent! 

More of the die cuts and stickers! I used pop dots on a few to give some dimension to my page. 



Thanks for stopping by! Check out all of the wonderful new collections by going to the Products page at Simple Stories!  




No comments:

Post a Comment