Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Clear Scraps: This Is Us Chipboard Word Title

Ack! I'm so behind on blogging!  I don't know what happened...I kind of fell out of habit but am determined to start being more regular.
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for Clear Scraps using the This Is Us Chipboard Word Title.  This particular title has been very popular as you can imagine! I  worked the CKC show in St. Louis last month and it sold out!


To color my chipboard, I  used a grey colored chalk paint to match the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection I  used (More Than Words).  

My grey looked a little too flat so I added some clear glitter embossing powder to the front! This is a go-to technique of mine to add texture and sparkle!

Here is the end result! I  love how it turned out! You can also see I  added in some modeling paste to the background as well. 

 More Than Words has lots of fun embellishments to use such as this beautiful tag as well as die cut flowers!

More flowers layered with a frame as well as flair! I  love that CVS always has coordinating flair incorporate into your  projects!

Loving this pink ledger paper print! I  layered some stickers along with enamel dots from my stash at the top of my page.
 More modeling paste! I  used the dots in the 6 Inch Circle Heart Mascil!

Thanks for looking! Visit the Clear Scraps shop to see all of the new Chipboard Words and Shapes! 
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment